Can you start kicking or something???

Okay, so I know I have been slacking, but there is really nothing to talk about. I am in a lull. I have no fun appointments, no ultrasounds...nadda!! The only thing I do have is this extra padding in my midsection. I am all about getting a baby belly, but this in between stuff is for the birds....I got muffin top out of this world!!! I spend most of my time at work sitting here with my pants undone:) Thank God long shirts are in, I would be in some big trouble if crops were the thing...who am I kidding, if I wore a crop right now I would look like Joe Dirt with a beer belly hanging out...the only thing missing would be the mullett.

Tomorrow I will be 12 weeks, but I jumped the gun thinking I would be out of my first trimester. Officially, I will not be in my 2nd trimester until I finish the 12 weeks....so one more week.

My next chance to see bun-bun will not be until the week of January 12th when we should be able to find out if bun-bun is a "breadstick" or "dinner roll":) Then the fun can begin. As of now, this still seems surreal, but once we know the sex we can start looking at bedding and furniture and cute little baby clothes...awwww!!!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

1 comments:

Jennifer said...

Kylee,
Can't wait to see how things go next week. The anticipation seems to make time go so slow, but believe me, it will be here before you know it. Take care and stay warm. How are you feeling?