Only 6 weeks to go!!!!

I am 34 weeks today!!! If I go all the way to 40 weeks then I only have 6 left!! However, I will be considered full term at 37 weeks, that is only 3 weeks away!! I seriously have not a clue where this pregnancy has gone. Mr. Bun is as active as ever and he is all about moving his little rump. Between him showing off his goods at every ultrasound and this constant rump shaking I am starting to wonder if he is in line to be a Chippendale:):) Dave would love that:):):)

"If you've been nervous about preterm labor, you'll be happy to know that babies born between 34 and 37 weeks who have no other health problems generally do fine. They may need a short stay in the neonatal nursery and may have a few short-term health issues, but in the long run, they usually do as well as full-term babies."

YAAAYYY for Mr Bun...I am ready whenever you are:)

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 comments: