Sleeping through the night....it's not just for grown ups anymore!

The last two nights Logan has actually slept through the night...that is right, no late night feeding. This is craziness and I am loving it!!! Tues night he went to bed at 10:30 and got up around 5:45 and last night he went to bed at 9:00 and did not get up until 6:15...ALLELUIA!!! I realize that as soon as I get used to this he will start waking up twice in the middle of the night just to keep me on my toes, but it is a step in the right direction!!!

Work has been going good. I have been getting up early enough that after I shower and get ready I have about 30 minutes to hang out with my little guy before I drop him off next door at the babysitters. He is so happy in the morning!!

Here are some pics from my first day back at work that were taken by grandma while they were hanging out...doesn't he look like he misses me:)





  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Kylee, I am not sure if you remember me or not, but I cycled w/ you in February 2008. My name is Candi and I ended up having twins last October. I just happened to be looking back on the discussion boards and decided to check your blog...have to tell you, that is one handsome little guy you have there, congrats, I am sure you are having lots of fun with him...very happy for you!!

kyleej891 said...

Hi Candi,
I totally remember you, we were in the cycle when it snowed right?? I thought the transfer was going to be cancelled...ha:) Thanks!! Congrats to you, hope the twins are doing great (and you)!!!